منتدى خريجى وطلاب صيدلة الزقازيق

The Island Of Feelings 054310

برجاء تسجيل دخولك فى المنتدى

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

The Island Of Feelings 054310

برجاء تسجيل دخولك فى المنتدى

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

3 مشترك

The Island Of Feelings

my_moon
    my_moon
    فارس نشيط
    فارس نشيط

انثى
    تاريخ التسجيل : 08/09/2008
    نقاط : 5723

The Island Of Feelings Empty The Island Of Feelings

مُساهمة من طرف my_moon الخميس أكتوبر 23 2008, 18:03

Once upon a time there was an island where all the feelings lived happiness, sadness ,

knowledge, and all the others, including love. One day it was announced to all of the

feelings that the island was going to sink to the bottom of the ocean. All the feelings

prepared their boats to leave. Love was the only one that stayed. it wanted to

preserve the island paradise until the last possible moment. When the island was almost

totally under water, love decided it was time to leave. it began looking for someone to

ask for help. Just then Richness was passing by in a grand boat. Love

asked, "Richness, Can I come with you on your boat?" Richness answered, " I'm sorry,

but there is a lot of silver and gold on my boat and there would be no room for you

anywhere." Then Love decided to ask Vanity for help. Vanity was passing in a beautiful

vessel. Love cried out, "Vanity, help me please." "I can't help you", Vanity said, " You

are all wet and will damage my beautiful boat." Next, Love saw Sadness passing by.

Love said, " Sadness, please let me go with you." Sadness answered, "Love, I'm sorry,

but, I just need to be alone now." Then, Love saw Happiness. Love cried out, "

Happiness, please take me with you." But Happiness was so overjoyed that he didn't

hear Love calling to him. Love began to cry. Then, it heard a voice say, "Come Love, I

will take you with me." It was an elder. Love felt so blessed and overjoyed that it forgot

to ask the elder his name. When they arrived on land the elder went on his way. Love

realized how much it owed the elder and wished it knew his name. Love then found

Knowledge and asked, "Who was it that helped me?" "It was Time", Knowledge

answered. "But why did Time help me when no one else would?", Love asked.

Knowledge smiled and with deep wisdom and sincerity, answered, "Because only Time

is capable of understanding how great Love is." It is difficult to say what is impossible, for

the dreams of yesterday become the hopes of today and the reality of tomorrow. Friends

are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly
    illusionist
    illusionist
    نائب المدير
    نائب المدير

ذكر
    تاريخ التسجيل : 29/11/2007
    نقاط : 6179

The Island Of Feelings Empty رد: The Island Of Feelings

مُساهمة من طرف illusionist الأربعاء نوفمبر 05 2008, 01:20

thanx mai ... but i read it before in arabic and i like it so much .. thanx again for this wonderful story .... it remember me with the story of ((blind love)) .. which is one of the best stories i've ever read in my life ..
    mayoooy
    mayoooy
    فارس نشيط
    فارس نشيط

انثى
    تاريخ التسجيل : 18/10/2008
    نقاط : 5702

The Island Of Feelings Empty رد: The Island Of Feelings

مُساهمة من طرف mayoooy الأربعاء نوفمبر 05 2008, 15:20

Thanks for this wonderful story.really I with you that love is an important thing for our live to continue and thanks again

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19 2024, 22:48